Saturday, 22 June 2013

Teddy Bear's Picnic

A summers day with friends, family and egg sandwiches with potato chips. I love picnics for the picnic mat, and the amazing baskets, and the chance to sit outside, and lie in the sun. We don't normally do these things (well I don't), and it is so relaxing just to have an informal meal outside. When I think of picnics, they are always so much fun, and light-hearted. You get to eat food/combinations of food that you wouldn't normally, and you can lie on the grass and watch the clouds go by, or embrace your inner-child and run around like a crazy thing! I especially love listening to music on a picnic, singing loudly for only nature to hear. It is winter here, in fact today is the shortest day, and so I am at present dreaming of picnicking on a summers day. Seen as I couldn't actually go for a picnic and take a picture because it is raining, here is where I love to picnic (and yes, that is my very fluffy dog).

2 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty picture! are those red things mushrooms?x

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! Or something similar, I'm not really an expert on flora and fungi :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...