Monday, 22 July 2013

Words Worlds project no.2

Image
This quote is from John Keats, a romantic poet who died tragically aged 25. I love his poetry, and this line is from a love letter he wrote to Fanny Brawne, the woman he fell in love with. Their love story is shown beautifully in the movie Bright Star, which is how I first discovered the genius that is John Keats. I love the idea behind it, that you don't always need lots of time, if you have a short time well spent. I often waste time waiting for something, but really it is better just to do what you want to do, and not plan everything out completely. Be confident! Fill three days with more delight than fifty common years. I am trying these holidays to put more effort into talking with people and making memories. It's going well so far!

If you would like to see where I'm getting some of my inspiration for my quotes from, have a look at my Pinterest :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...