Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Tutorial: heart of words

I get bored of my walls quite a bit, and I lie awake at night thinking of ways of redecorating them, and this was one of them! The idea is that each of the words are things that you feel (in a loose sense of the word), so you could have different words if you want, i.e. music counts as a feeling to me, because I can't explain it any other way. :)
Once again, feel free to use this as inspiration and change anything you like :)


How to/Tutorial:
What you need:
-White card (I used speech cards so they were pre cut)
-Blue-tack
-A pencil
-Two felt pens in gold and silver
1. Gather your materials and decide what words you are going to use. I made a list over a couple of weeks so I didn't miss any good ones.
2. Write your words on the cards in pencil, firstly so that you can lay out all of your cards and decide where the words will go as well as the pattern you want the colours to go in (I did the colours radiating outwards from the centre). Secondly use the pencil because, well, we all make mistakes.



3. Blue-tack them to the wall. I just did this by eye, because it looked good to me and I'm the one who's going to be looking at it. :)
So I hope you are having a fun week, I am stressing out because exams start in 2 and a half weeks!!! The actual ones this time.

6 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award!:)
    The rules and stuff are on my blog, sorry if you've already done it!
    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-sunshine-award.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't already done it, thank-you :)

      Delete
  2. Again, so simple yet so pretty. My office is going to look amazing thanks to you and your crafty ideas xx

    Hayleigh
    www.after-the-vows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! If you do re-do your office I would love to see :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...