Sunday, 3 November 2013

My deep love of books

I love books. A lot. More than I probably should. I take that back actually. There is no way that you can love books too much.
I have to always have a book on the go to read, otherwise I feel quite lost. This year I set myself the challenge of reading 100 books, because I'm one of those weird people who likes to and actually does keep track of the books they read. I use Goodreads to keep track of my books, but I also write them down in a little notebook, which I've been doing for far longer than I knew Goodreads existed!

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Emma has read 78 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Anyway, here is a bunch of books I've read/re-read recently, have you read any of these? Are any of them a favourite of yours? Do you have any books that you would recommend? (I read pretty much anything, including the backs of cereal packets)

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Provence Cure for the Brokenhearted
Battle Royale
Outliers: The Story of Success
Nemesis
The Fault in Our Stars
Dreamland
Looking for Alaska
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The Host
Anna and the French Kiss
The Prisoner of Heaven
Magic Flutes
Same Difference

7 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I love books too - ALOT! I've read quite a few of the ones above and there are some on my to read list.

    Loved the host - the story of it doesn't sound to good but when you actually read it its amazing, I loved it.

    Dying to read time travellers wife!

    I'm your newest follower, looking forward to more posts and hopefully some book reviews, looks like you have some good taste there lady :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much, this is a lovely comment. I'm honestly a bit afraid to review books, because I don't know how to without spoilers or just giving all of the books 5 stars!!

      Delete
  2. Sorry if you get this twice - I had problems logging in! I absolutely love Harry Potter and have read them all a million times! You've probably read these but I also love the Hunger Games and Divergent trilogies (still to read Allegiant though). Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas is amazing as is pretty much anything by Kristin Cashore. If you'll excuse a bit of shameless self-promotion there are a few books on my very, very new blog you might like! Good luck with the Goodreads challenge! I'm doing that too but you're well ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Throne of Glass or anything by Kristin Cashore, so I'll be sure to check them out :) Good luck with your goodreads challenge too!!

      Delete
  3. the only ones on the list that I have read are the harry potter series, which I liked a lot. I don't read much ya books though but 'the fault in our stars,' is on my reading list.

    a book I would recommend is 'postcards from a dead girl' by kirk farber - it is one of my most favorite books. I do recommend it if you're into reading quirky characters - it's quite funny and a quick read. I really liked farber's writing style too. check it out when you get a chance.

    have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check out those books, I'll put them on my ever increasing to-read list. Thank-you :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...