Monday, 21 April 2014

Currently

(inspired by Meg, Sam and Jes)
making: the adventures of my little easter bunny.
cooking: not much.
drinking: apple juice. soooo good.
reading: the fourth vampire academy book, although I've been fairly unimpressed with it. Please tell me it gets better?
wanting: to sleep. I was rudely awoken early this morning, and as such I am exhausted.
looking: for something to do when I leave school.
playing: Fur Elise on the piano. I know everyone can play it, but I still love it. :)
wasting: time playing 2048. I swear I am having dreams about that game, it is far too addictive.
sewing: a little pincushion. I started a year and a half ago.
wishing: that the holidays would last forever.
enjoying: easter eggs!
waiting: to go to Melbourne and see some lovely bloggers!! WOOHOO!!!
liking: that is has stopped raining.

wondering:
why yogi bear is so funny.
loving: blogging. Everyone here is so wonderful, you guys are the best. :)
hoping: for sun tomorrow
marvelling: at the effect the cyclone has had here. So many humungous fallen trees!!
needing: to put my socks on.
smelling: my vanilla candle :)
wearing: jeans and a jumper. It may have stopped raining, but it is still cold.
following: these lovely bloggers.
noticing: how the temperature has suddenly dropped.
trying: to think of good answers for this. Emphasis on the trying.
knowing: that I will probably not do anything productive these holidays.
thinking: about re-painting my room tomorrow!
bookmarking: not quite sure what this means, but I can tell you that I am not bookmarking a book I am reading for school, and it is very difficult to find my place each time
opening: my package of clothes that I ordered online. :)
giggling: with my friend late at night about nothing.
feeling: sad. I just watched the second to last episode of series 4 of Offspring and it was heart-wrenching. :(

 photo emma2_zps6817450c.png

4 comments:

  1. can i just say, for the record, that this is beautiful? i love these posts.
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Abigail, you are so lovely :)

      Delete
  2. Your bunny is so cute! I love lindt bunnies :3

    This post made me so happy, like all of it :) I didn't even know you had a cyclone! Crazy!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! Lindt bunnies are definitely one of the highlights of Easter :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...