Sunday, 13 April 2014

I'm your lionheart



#1 Give me some food. Come on, I only need a little bit. Look at how straight I'm sitting up! Oh no, my legs are slipping backwards! Quick, re-adjust! You didn't see anything.
If I whine will you give me some food? It's worked in the past, I'll give it a go. You don't need that food, you've already had plenty today, what about me? That stuff you put in my bowl is disgusting, it hardly counts as edible. Those little pellets are all floury and, the taste! What even is that?
Wait, you're getting up..... yes! Dinner time!!!

#2 Stop whining! I'll give you some food once I have finished my share, thank-you very much. Just be patient. Making that sad face isn't going to get you food any sooner. And what about the food that is already in your bowl? It is perfectly good.
I'm nearly finished okay? You'll get some in just a moment.
Ok, here you go buddy.

#3 That silly dog. He doesn't appreciate what he has. The humans never give me any of their food, although I suppose I wouldn't eat it if they did. It would be nice if they would at least offer it though. I'm always ignored, especially since the dog came along. Back when I was their only pet, I was far more appreciated. Now it is all, the dog needs food! Take the dog for a walk! Let the dog outside! Whatever happened to the cat?!

This is a part of the One Picture, Three Stories link-up, where you share a picture and tell three stories about it, trying to uncover the layers in the picture.
 photo emma2_zps6817450c.png

7 comments:

  1. ha ha! this is so cute! i love the different perspectives. I just just here my doggy saying that :)
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abigail! It is fun to imagine what they might be saying. :)

      Delete
  2. This is so cute Emma! what I gorgeous Pup.

    I'm sure that is exactly how dogs think haha. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! Wouldn't it be funny if we could actually hear their thoughts?!

      Delete
  3. this is cute & I like the perspectives.

    hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...