Sunday, 27 April 2014

Room redesign

This week I repainted my room.
And in doing so I discovered the indescribable satisfaction of using a roller. There is just something about covering so much of a wall in paint so nicely in so little time compared to using a paintbrush that gives a wonderful feeling of achievement.
I then redecorated it, because I needed it. My room was lilac before, and I just couldn't escape the feeling of it being a child's room.
My bed comes out from the wall now, rather than being against it, and I'm not sure why, but there is something inexplicably grown-up about that.




 photo emma2_zps6817450c.png

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Leah! I'm pretty happy with it :)

      Delete
  2. I love what you did with your room Emma! ^_^ I hope I find the time to do mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma this looks amazing! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awl, looks adorable. It's nice making things more you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i love it. its so fresh and pretty, just what i need. will have to save this post for future inspiration.
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  6. your room looks great! i so agree, using a roller always gives me this feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so lovely! So nice and bright! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just realised I wasn't following you on Bloglovin'! What is this?! Haha. I was sure to.

    I absolutely love how you redecorated your room. It's something I would do. Very clean and spacious. :)

    Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's so funny!! Thank-you for following though, and for the lovely comment.

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...