Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Apologies and explanations


I will not be posting anything on here until the 5th of July.
And I know that there are so many people that take blog hiatus's (not sure if that's the right plural but we'll roll with it), but I really need it. And it's not for long.
Here is why. In next week I have a huge history research assignment and report due. Tonight I had a dance performance, and then on Friday we have a school performing arts competition (in which I will be a flute playing teapot!). On top of all this I have rehearsals four times a week for a musical that I'm in that we will be performing in a couple of weeks. Plus other normal school and life stuff.
That is why, despite the fact that I love blogging and will struggle with not posting, that is why I won't be posting anything on here until the 5th (or thereabouts).
I hope that you guys have lots of fun days, but also calm days, and days where you feel completely awesome! See you soon.


6 comments:

  1. We'll miss you Emma but do have fun! All those busy stuff do sound like a good bunch of awesome experiences and after which turned into fun memories . Enjoy and I'm looking forward to more of you in July! :)

    Anne's Scribbles and Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you soon Emma!

    Can't wait to hear all about it when you're back.

    Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super exciting to hear about all that you're doing, have fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! It's gonna be sad without you, but I hope everything goes well for you. It all sounds so exciting :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, you have a lovely blog :)

    Have a nice break!

    -Malia

    littleladychang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...