Thursday, 5 June 2014

The Great Unknown - Jes

This wonderful photo was taken by the lovely Meg

What subjects did you take in your last year of school? What were your favourite subjects?
Wow, it feels like it has been forever since I’ve left school, so you’re testing my memory here, but I believe I took: English, History, Legal Studies, Accounting and Media. I actually disliked my last year of school mostly because I didn’t really like the subjects I elected for, however; I think Media would have to be my favourite. I felt as though I done well academically in the class and understood majority of the work which was set for us.

What did you do in your first year after leaving school?
My first year after leaving school I went straight to University doing a Diploma in Counselling.

Did you do any tertiary education? If so, what was it?
Yes. I am currently doing my Bachelor of Applied Social Science, which is linked in with my Diploma of Counselling. I will be doing my Bachelor for another two years. Then I am finished!

If you have had more than one job since you left school, what were they?
Unfortunately no. I haven’t had a job since I have left school due to the workload at University. However, I am currently looking for a job! But no luck.

What job do you want to be doing at the moment?
To be completely honest with you, at this very moment, I would love to do something based around blogging, but it’s only a dream at the moment. I don’t actually know if I can even turn blogging into a full-time job that will support me in the future. Otherwise, considering I am studying my Bachelor of Applied Social Science and have already completed my Diploma of Counselling, I am working towards being a youth counsellor. Which is exciting, but I know it’ll be a challenge.

Do you have any regrets? Or any advice?
I try not to regret anything in life. I am a big believer in “everything happens for a reason”. Advice I would give would be to live your life to your own definition of fullest. By fullest I don’t mean go sky diving if you’re terribly afraid of heights, or adventure around the world if you can’t financially support yourself to do so, but by living to your own definition of fullest I mean to do what makes you happy every day. Do what you love every day and you will be living your life to the fullest. Also, remember you’re beautiful in your own unique way. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!

Thank-you very much Jes! This is a day late, I apologise, both me and Jes are a bit snowed under at the moment. I actually completely forgot about it yesterday!
This post was a bit special because I just met Jes on the weekend (post soon, see above) and I know that wherever she goes in life, she will do it wonderfully because she is such a wonderful person. :)

 photo emma_zpsa25ad91c.png

2 comments:

  1. This was exciting to see!

    Thank you for having me as a part of your series Emma. I loved the questions, they were fairly fun to answer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...