Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Update and a promise

Hello again

You know when there is so much that you want to do, so you just end up doing none of it? That's me at the moment.

My amazing friend just also had a wee while off blogging, but then she produced one of the most vulnerable, heartwarming and courageous posts I have read, so I feel she was justified.

I, on the other hand, have been dealing with things internally that aren't really visible or quantifiable, but I have been busy.

Recently I have started writing everyday, and it is actually easier than it seems, you just have to sit down and do it. I have an A4 sized book, and I just write one page a day, sometimes it is a poem, sometimes it is a story, sometimes it follows on from another day, but it is such a good way of expressing everything bubbling around in my brain.

I am promising to you that my final great unknown post will be coming soon, so you can look forward to that. I know what I'm doing next year now, because I'm in my final year of high-school at the moment, and I can't wait to tell you all!!!

So, until then, eat cake and be merry!


12 comments:

  1. So excited to hear what's in store for you!!! Also, good for you for finding a way to write every day. That's a great discipline to grow your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyssa! I'd actually better get on and write today's one!

      Delete
  2. yay, i can't wait for your Great Unknown post! and you're just so inspiring with stuff like your writing...i need to try that. when you have so much to do that you just end up doing none of it... yep, that's me :D
    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you're inspired, I love your writing, so maybe you'll write some more. :)
      And I can't wait to tell everyone, it's been so hard not posting about it!

      Delete
  3. Aw, thanks for the mention, Emma. I appreciate it. :)

    I am sure everything will fall into place sooner or later for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Problems beneath the surface are often overlooked, but if anything significant is bothering you (no matter how significant) I hope things go in your favour. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here Emma. :)
    And remember - have your cake, and eat it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Rachel. Everything is good with me at the moment, there aren't any problems, it's just my life is changing a lot right now, but thanks for looking out for me, I think that it is something we need to do more often; look out for each other. :)

      Delete
  5. EMMMMMMMMAA!
    All the exciting and terrifying things are happening for you at the moment!
    I am thinking of you and crossing my fingers and toes while singing the NZ national anthem.
    But do not fret, as no exam score could ever reflect how awesome you are :D

    Love you lots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much Meg. Your constant support is so wonderful. :) (this comment was the word equivalent of a hug I think :) )

      Delete
  6. I know what you mean by having so much to do but don't know where to start :( that's so exciting about next year! I can't wait to hear :) sinead - sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Well I just uploaded the post, so you didn't have to wait very long. ;)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...