Monday, 13 October 2014

Welcome to week 40

I hope that your last week was a good one.

Mine was. Tiring, but good.

Next to Normal is finished now, and I'm sad. But it certainly felt like we achieved what we set out to do, which was raise more awareness for mental health in our local community.

I'm going to miss spending everyday with some of the greatest people I know, though.


These are a few things that I have been looking at while I have been avoiding sorting out my life, but more on that soon. ;)

An article entitled Dear New Photographer, that while encouraging to a budding photographer, is also encouraging to any budding artist.

An awesome site that finds your photos on the web and helps you to check that no one is stealing your images!

I want to make these so badly... it will probably happen very soon. :)


I have also discovered the joys of Instagram!! I would love to follow more people, so please let me know who you are on Instagram. :)

This website that explains the movie Inception by way of amazing graphics!

And after so, so much searching, I have finally found the New Zealand blogging community! :)




8 comments:

  1. Already following you on Instagram, girly! And that's great you have found a NZ blogging community. Exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jes! I'm loving it! Probably the best part of having a smartphone :)

      Delete
  2. I am very excited to have you on Instagram! I am going to check out all the links :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I was thinking of you and Sam when I found the photography ones. :)

      Delete
  3. It's shame good things come to an end! It's for the best, sometimes. Very admirable of you to have made a difference :)
    And sigh, if I still had Instagram just know that I would be a follower! From what I already see, it's eye candy Emma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a shame, but everything has it's time and place I think.
      And yay, since you posted this you returned to instagram, so now we're instagram buddies :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...