Wednesday, 12 August 2015

How to organise your workspace (day 3)

Salutations!

I spend most of my day sitting at my desk at uni, and so it is really important to me to have a clean, functional workspace. My desk is where I study, write, create, and do everything really.
 photo Workspace1_zpsbqtcscl2.jpg
Here is the way I organise my workspace;
  1. Having a clear space in the middle where I can put my laptop or books to work on is probably the most important thing.
  2. Then along the back of the desk I keep pens, pencils, and other writing utensils.
  3. Here I also keep a my workbooks, notes and some novels. If your desk isn't as wide as mine then I would recommend putting these either in a drawer or just on one side of the desk.
  4. Another important thing to have handy is scrap/refill paper, to scribble on when need be.
  5. Above the desk I have multiple calendars, inspirational quotes, and reminders of things that I need to get done.
  6. I also have a to do list on the desk, so I can tick off everything that I need to do that day.
  7. And finally a study snack off to the side, and speakers for music to make life more fun!
 photo Workspace2_zpsq5hlw5w3.jpg  photo Workspace3_zpszztvcodr.jpg  photo Workspace5_zpsyqqvnlw9.jpg  photo Workspace4_zps22k5oso7.jpg  photo Workspace6_zpsshstsik5.jpg  photo Workspace7_zpsqs2qqk7t.jpg  photo Workspace8_zpsxeyjfeps.jpg



5 comments:

  1. This is so clean and easy, a great goal for all of us.
    There's something to be said about a tidy workspace, it really helps the creativity and focus to flow.
    Also that phone case is bae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! Haha, that phone case is my life, I love it so much :)

      Delete
  2. I love your pictures! Also I am the same I have to have such a tidy desk and a perfect space to put my laptop or books or whatever I'll be using. I can't have a snack though because the I just eat it straight away, I have no self control. Whenever I was revising I was like 'right one fruit pastille after this chapter' but then as I was reading I was just eating all the fruit pastilles so I think food isn't my thing when working aha. I love your desk area so much!!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby!!! Haha yeah, it definitely does take self-control to have them nearby, but here I have to keep everything in the one room, so there's not many places to hide them!

      Delete
  3. Your desk space is lovely Emma! I wish mine looked like this even a little bit! Need to clean it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...