Sunday, 29 May 2016

I've been writing...

Salutations!

It's been a while, I know. If you are reading this, thank-you for your loyalty haha, I am well aware that I've not been the most reliable blogger!

I just wanted to let you know that I've been writing, writing poetry more specifically, and I have made a video of a poem I wrote because I feel like videos are a better medium for poetry in the current world of the internet. That is, I wouldn't go to a blog for poetry to read, but I might watch a poem in a video, so I figured that other people probably would too.

This blog has always been a way for me to be creative in whatever way I chose, and really this is just a continuation of that, which is why I'm putting it here. I hope you enjoy. :)







ps. I'm really quite obsessed with Hamilton at the moment, which is part of the reason that I've been writing a lot. It's very inspirational!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Em! As you very well know, I enjoy reading/listening to your poems. Keep them up and keep going. I'm excited for the next. :)

    Lovelots, Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Anne! I've actually been writing quite a lot lately, so I'm sure you'll be seeing more soon. :)

      Delete
  2. I like your voice, it makes your writing interesting and inviting, accessible. it's too bad I don't have your voice, I would be reading my poetry out loud too if I have your voice.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...